What is the best way to sell my yacht? What is worth? How do I weed out the time wasters? These and many other questions like how to handle all the showings, phone calls etc. should be thought over when thinking how to sell your yacht or a boat. By far the easiest and safest way is to hire a professional yacht broker to work for you. In the State of Florida, yacht brokerage is controlled by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. Nordic Yacht Works, Inc. is both licensed and bonded according to the State regulations and we control our own escrow account for our client funds.
To give our clients yachts and boats the exposure required for a successful sale, we subscribe to the main yacht sales MLS systems, which have thousand of professional members worldwide. Offering your yacht as available for co-brokerage effectively gives all these sales professionals an incentive to promote your vessel to their clients, as the agreed sales commission will be divided between Your brokerage, Nordic Yacht Works, Inc. and the brokerage representing the buyer, so the fee will remain as agreed and will not be higher. In the meantime, the control of the showings and all communications with You, the owner will be handled locally by us, Nordic Yacht Works. We’d be pleased to hear from You directly to discuss, how we can assist you to sell your vessel. Below you can find a few key reasons, why we deliver results.
- Industry knowledge, international experience
- Proven marketing channels, MLS and local media
- Active Social Media participating
- 10 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of systems and marine equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair with short notice to minimize surprises during showings and survey
- Ability to make repair estimates if needed. Excellent access to parts and accessories
- Knowledge of local waterways along with captain services for sea trials
- Owner operated, so we’re there for You
- We buy wholesale. Contact us directly for a quick, no hassle wholesale offer